Principles of Nature: towards a new visual language
© copyright 2003 Wayne Roberts. All rights reserved.
aka coffee break :)
- He who hesitates is lost. But look before you leap.
- Prevention is better than cure
(unless prevention is impossible, then cure is better.)
- A prophet's never accepted in his own country
(because they don't believe in prophets any more)
- Safety in numbers
(and danger too)
- There is nothing new under the sun
(except that which is the Oldest).
- A mule may be wiser than one wasn't led to believe.